Friday, December 24, 2010

[MAKEUP] Jung Joo Ah

I always liked her makeup.. it's simple and natural.. but something different
her face is always pale and only part of her lips are red~~
So here's how she looks like



So i tried doing~~~~ let me show you the steps :) 

1. I applied foundation and compact powder to make myself as pale as possible

2. Lined my top eyelid and 1/3 of the bottom, but i drew the bottom a little further away from my lash line.


3. i filled the empty space with black eyeshadow~~


4. and it look like this



5. Using a white liner, or white eyeshadow, i lined the rest of the 2/3 of the bottom lashline and inner 1/3 of the top lash line


6. She Kinda has this red patch in the middle of her lips, so i wanted to use red lipstick, but i couldn't find it.. so i used pink lip gloss instead?? HAHAHA
AND~~` MASCARA~~ 


7. DONE!! 





1 comment: