Thursday, December 16, 2010

161210 Need to do work yo

Blogging at 5.45pm:
My house has ALOT.. and i am not exgerrating really ALOOOTTT of mosquitoes and i ALOT OF BITES~~ it's scary.

So i decided not to stay at home to go Changi Airport to do work. So on my way down, my best friend decided that we should go to her house, she even offered to drive me from the MRT station!!

Then i realised... it's been a long time since i came back to the east.





and here's my best friend.BRENDA!


So we sat in the TV room to study.. (HAHAH irony) without turning on the TV la of course.And we were still waiting for Dawn to arrive

HERS

HERS

MINE


i am supposed to do the storyboard and shot list for my Technical Proficiency test, but the video that my friend sent to me is HD!!!! and it's taking FOREVER to loading.. it has been loading for the past 2 over hours.. and it's only at 67%!
So i went on to do my TO DO list, 


and then start on my other work!

finish up my treatment,

Reflection,
snacked abit,



camwhored abit,




Brenda's still diligently studying~

finally, dawn arrived!!! she bought alot of food!!! hahah we have to pay her back by the way~ HAHAH





and she pretty much made alot of noise and brenda was, and i quote, "Very distracted" and she went out to the living room to study~

So here i am, waiting for my HD video to load,looking at dawn while she facebook, blogging about this.. sighs.. my video is at 69%!!!

and dawn just made brenda's pile of notes fall for the second time, and as i reached over to pick them up, dawn scratched my face.. =,= LOL

6.48 pm.
freaking 95%!! 
oh and Brenda's back! 




7:02 pm
it's DONE!!!!!

finally. i can do my shot list and storyboard.. i only managed to complete my storyboard though

8.30 pm 
Going to eat at Eastpoint with dawn!!!


9.00pm
AT SUBWAY YO! hahaha and i having an online meeting with my groupmates and eating at the same time~~ hahaha





after this, i gotta rush back home~~ takes me about 1 hour to reach home mannnn


11.51 pm
yay~~ found Hyesung's Close to you fancams!!!
*keep keep keep* ^.^



~*~ Just Being Nicole ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment