Monday, December 20, 2010

201210 I am in school rushing assignments!!!! LOL

it's MONDAAAAYYYY :(
so here i am in school, trying to finish up all assignments which are due soon~~~

This video(below) .. we've been editing it for dayssss~~ and now my pair is in Koreaaaaa~~~


So i have to pass these up today~~~ the one in the envelope is hers, the two in the middle is mine and the last one is our paper work for the above video~~~~



errr.... what else is due soon.. oh i have two articles due tomorrow... :( don't know if it's just a rough article or the final oneeeee.... i emailed someone to ask a few questions, but she didn't answer any questions and just told me she forwarded the email to the organizers.. but.. i emailed the organizers too~~

sighs~~ i hope the organisers reply me sooooon~~~ as for a second interviewee ..i shall fake it.

oh someone just walked into the MacLab and my friend was pretty rude to them~ HAHAHAH and the guy was quite pissed off and asked us alot of questions like why he couldn't use it if we could, since we're all students.

erm.. cos.. we're from Mass Comm?? and if any of the computers here get spoilt, we're responsible for it?? unlike the other computers in the school?

I mean yeah.. my friend was rude.. but seriously, we already explained why other students cannot use...Why do you  keep questioning us about why you can't use, who told us not to allow other students to use it, why this and that.. goodness.. -,-

oh weeeelll~~ back to work ^^



----
nooooo~~ my friend is covering the same event as meeee~ but she got more info.. :( looks like i gotta change my story ~~~ sighs~


~*~ Just Being Nicole ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment