Saturday, January 8, 2011

080111 Class on a Saturday Morning + 2 packages came!!

Today was Radio news make-up class and i was the radio editor for today~~ havent finish organising my News bulletin~~ but argh~~ shall do it tomorrow~~ anyway, my new shoes gave me blisterS.. no i am not going to take a picture.. too digusting.

Anyway~~ 2 packages came today~~ our shorts and dawn's missha thingy~~



Ignore my messy sofa.. the mess is made by me~ HAHAHA my shorts~!!



The other shorts~


My super short hair sticking out~~ hahaha random moment ~~ xD


and so~~ at night.. i was cleaning all my jewelries i found!!! decided to sell some~~



Selling these!! See post below


and i found this locket!!! and guess what's inside!!! hahaha



Alright ~~ that's all~~ i am a very boring person ^^

~*~ Just Being Nicole ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment