Wednesday, January 5, 2011

050111 Quick Update


alright, School has started and i am super busyyyy~~~
anyway quick update, my sunglasses has arrived!!! they gave me free gifts too~~~


here's my friend wearing it~~ 


FREE GIFTS

and a UV thing


My friend just got back from Korea and of all the things she brought to class.. this is the one i love the most~~ it's yummy!! 


and here's what happens when i leave my camera lying around for just a little while~ hahaha



My contact lens came too!!! they gave me 2 contact lens cases too!!




the three colours:




and something else is supposed to come.. i think it's the shorts~~ 


and ... MY NEW ADDICTION~~~

Manga: Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
Author: Fujiwara Hiro
Genre: romance, comedy, school life, shoujo


~*~ Just Being Nicole ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment