Friday, March 11, 2011

11032011 NEW TOY~~ + "ghost" with SHCJ

I have FINALLY bought it~~ been wanting to buy, couldn't bea to part with my money~ but HECK LA~ since i was feeling crazy, i decided to go buy~~ my love have decided to accompany me, despite how much she actually hates crowds and town~


and then i went to meet SHCJ for "Ghost" i will review the movie later~~ 


Dinner with Shyan and Liqing~

So i started playing with my new toy XD



FREE STUFF!

1 x screen protector and small cloth

1 x extra battery

1 x UV filter

1 x Card Reader

2 x 8GB SD card

1 x Big tripod


1 x Nikon bag



AND because i used Citibank card and spent over 500 dollars and before 1000, i got this earphones~~ just ONE pair ~


OKAY~ off to watch Suite life on Deck~ xD

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea why the photos taken with the samsung cam are so blurry:( sorry:(

    ReplyDelete