Thursday, February 24, 2011

loosing weight

this is something i usually give up very easily~ HAHAH

but anyway more than that, i wana talk about the topic when people tell me to loose weight.
I am awfully round~~ and i tell everyone that i should start loosing weight~~ but  always give up very easily
so being my friends, they will motivate me and try to remind me of what i keep telling them i want to do..

But usually when people say it.. anyone at all.. i just go.. yeah yeah. ok..
but when dawn tells me to.. i feel that she sincerely wants to help me and she gives me the feeling like.. it benefits me and her also.. (apart from her wanting to take pretty photos with me)
but seriously.. when she says it.. it feels like.. i don't know how to describe it.. it just feels like she sincerely wants the best for me kinda thing..

cheesy and all.. but true.

When other people says it.. other than those who think it's a joke..
I know they are also telling me for the good of me.. and i am grateful.. but i don't know why but i just feel like when dawn's says it.. it makes me feel like.. yeah i must do it. and i don't even feel pissed when she nags at me.

but when say it.. including my mum.. it feels like.. "i am just saying.. you wana listen, listen, don't want then you just die" and if they nag at me for eating or lazing around . i feel irritated.

it's just strange. hahaha

random thought by the way :)

1 comment:

  1. :')
    I feel so touched cuz you know I never really thought much of me wanting you to lose weight. Haha I didnt even really have much of an issue with asking you to lose weight instead of skirting around to avoid possibly hurting your feelings? Cuz I reeeally REALLY love you and adore you and want to take pretty photos of you and with you. hahahahahahaha
    <3

    ReplyDelete