Sunday, April 3, 2011

today on.. i am not going to pay for anything first.. though it doesnt happen with everyone.. but just to be safe~

I don't like to chase people for money~~ i don't know.. it feels like i owe people a living when i ask them for money that they owe me

and i always have to go "hey~ i am sorry but i have to ask you back for my money"

but honestly... why do i have to be sorry to ask back for my moneyyyyyyy >.<
but then again. it's such a sensitive issue~ i just feel sorry i have to ask back for my money

and as time passes... and i don't ask.. they will forget.. and when i finally ask again.. they will say that they think they have already paid

but how am i to insist that they havent?

I don't wish to spoil friendship over money~~ and i am not v rich~ so i do need the money if it's a rather big sum.. yes~ to me anything above 10 dollars is a rather big sum.. until i find a job.. i have to ask.

if it's below 10 dollars.. i will not really mind.. just don't do it too often.. ah~ no i am not going pay first anymore anyway..



no i am not afraid u run away with the money~~ but i mean.. i can't possibly give it to u right?

sighs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment